Friday, March 16, 2018

Myths and Magic Lots of Love Box

Howdy Stampers! 
James Fierce is in the hospital again for another long isolate stay.  This time, he is getting a couple of match box cars packaged in this knights and dragons box! 

 This box was made using the Lots of Love Box Framelits Dies, Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Mythis & Magic Specialty Washi Tape.  Remember, in Monday's post, I talked about cutting a whole sheet of the DSP while on a road trip? Well, all those cut out pieces came in VERY handy again!!
To construct this box, I cut out FOUR of the largest thinlit (which actually scores the piece too)
I cut the side tabs off two of those pieces then layed them side by side, every other one so I could glue one tab to the next piece. Hope that makes sense. I did not fold on the first score line on the flap.  I folded on the score line that gave me the biggest tab to fold out over the top of the box.
Once I had the four panels glued out flat and finally folded it to complete the box, it was a box without a bottom! The remedy was to score a 4" square piece of Whisper White card stock at 1/2" on all four sides. Cut the score lines on two opposite sides to make the flaps to fold in to form the mini box. Insert and glue this inside the bottom of the box. Tip: I did this after I was finished decorating.
I am so very impressed with how well this suite coordinates and is SO easy to use!
Below are the supplies needed to complete this project.  Would anyone like to see a video on how to make this project?  Leave me a comment.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment