Friday, December 1, 2017

YEAR END SALES EVENT STARTS TODAY!!


Hello Stampers!
Can you BELIEVE it?!?!?  December FIRST already!! We turn the final page of the 2017 calendar today and are 24 days away from Christmas!! The really great news about today: As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I am able to "pre-order" from the upcoming Occasions Catalog and...earn Sale-a-Bration items too!  Mercy me!! That is like Christmas is starting TODAY!

If you would like to be in the privileged group of demonstrators and get:
1. A continuous discount
2. Get to pre-order products before the catalog goes live
3. Get a demonstrator only magazine with lots of great creative ideas
4. Get to go to Stampin' Up! Events
5. And, get to come to a monthly meeting with my fabulous team...
Sign up with me to be a demonstrator. It is only $99 AND, you can purchase $125 of product for that fee. (You can even get SALE items from this sale and the clearance rack!!)

Email me TODAY at judyghome@gmail.com 

 Let me show you a couple Christmas cards that I have made with retiring stamp sets and dies:



Thank you for stopping by! If you haven't already, sign up for an email notification for my blog posts. (Near the top of the right side bar)

No comments:

Post a Comment