Christmas is rapidly approaching. I want to share a card we are making in this month's Stamp-a-Stack. I used the Merry Patterns October promotion hostess set that one can earn for orders/parties that reach $300.
Here are the card details:
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Merry Patterns (144973-polymer), Playful Backgrounds (141920-polyer)
- PAPER – Cherry Cobbler (119685), Whisper White (100730), Tranquil Tide (144246)
- INK – Cherry Cobbler (126966), Tranquil Tide (144085), Old Olive (126953), Daffodil Delight (126944), Tuxedo Black Memento (132708), Versamark (102283)
- OTHER – Clear block D (118485), Embossing buddy (103083), Gold Embossing Powder (109129), Heat Tool (129053), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755) or Snail (104332)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Cherry Cobbler - 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”, and 2 1/8” x 3 5/8”
- Tranquil Tide – 2 3/8” x 3 7/8”
- Whisper White – 2” x 3 ½” and scrap
- Use Memento Black to stamp the candles in the center of the Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the candle filler stamps in Cherry Cobbler and Tranquil Tide as shown. Stamp the ‘flames’ in Daffodil Delight.
- Stamp the candles onto the WW scrap (or a post it note) to make a mask by cutting it out and gently adhering it over the stamped candles.
- Stamp the pine boughs over the masked candles in Old Olive and Tranquil Tide. Remove mask.
- Adhere stamped image onto Cherry Cobbler and then Tranquil Tide cardstock. Set aside.
- Rub embossing buddy over the lower half of the card front. Stamp the Sentiment in Versamark then dust with Gold Embossing Powder, tapping off the excess. Heat with heat tool until shiny.
- Stamp the upper left and lower right corners of the card front with the Playful Backgrounds stamp using Cherry Cobbler.
- Center and glue down the focal piece. As an alternative, one could use dimensionals.
Icons to order supplies needed to recreate this card. Would love to hear what you think...