Thursday, September 14, 2017

Stampers Dozen Color Challenge



Hello Stampers!
Welcome to our Stampers Dozen Blog Hop.  This month we have a color challenge. We are to use Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig and Very Vanilla. My inspiration came from having the Painted Harvest set  from a recent class and the background stamp, from designing a Christmas card, laying on my craft table. So...here it is...




I love the ease with which this stamp set makes me look like an artist. I was not going to purchase this set at first glance because I am not much of a sunflower kinda girl.  But WOW, when other colors are used, it no longer resembles a sunflower!




In this close-up photo, you can see that I added a layer of gold foil because both Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide are rather dark colors. I like the shine of the foil and the enamel dots to brighten this card.  And...I hope you did not miss the sentiment 'matching' the background stamp...Heehee.

Now, Click on the Next Blog button to go to Rachel Yurkanin's blog to see what she has in store for us. Or, back to Carol Payne's by clicking on the Previous Blog button.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you chose this stamp set for your project - it's beautiful with this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Judy! So glad you decided to get this set...it is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete