Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Tree - Framed Art

Hello Stampers!
How many of you have hoarded, I mean, SAVED designer series paper for a special project?? I am SO good at that!  Well, it came in handy for my team's monthly gathering - Christmas Party where we had a Chinese, hand-crafted, all Stampin' Up!, gift exchange.  I apologize for the "not the best" photo of this project. We ended up having to take it out of the frame to photograph due to glass glare.
I used ONE of the smaller Christmas trees from the Forever Evergreen Project Kit 142994.  Since it was pre-scored for the project, it was easy to make it really 3-D.  I love the way it turned out and hope the recipient will enjoy it for years to come. I originally was going to put it in a 10" x 13" frame without glass but later decided it needed a glass covering so put it in a 12" x 12" scrapbook frame...hence the gold glitter paper on the side.
Hope you will share this with your friends!
Happy Stampin'!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment